Selecting components in TrendMiner
The component selector is an option available that enables you to select your tags and assets in a number of locations in TrendMiner, for example; context item create, the component filter in ContextHub, the context item visualization panel and the context import screen.
The procedure is the same wherever you employ it, in this instance we add a component while we create a new context item:
- Goto ContextHub.
- Select "Add context item" located in the top right hand side of the screen.
- Populate the newly opened side panel as normal.
- Click on the "Add a component" button.
Note: When you select the "Add a component" option, a mini asset browser appears.
- Search for or identify a component from the list.
- Click on the icon directly to the left of the component name so that a green tick appears.
- Click on the "Select" button.
The component is now added to your components list as a bubble. You are free to add more components as you wish.
Note: When selecting a component, parent information is included.
Note: If an asset framework is not available, contact your system administrator to set one up.