There are a number of search options in TrendMiner to help you find periods of relevant data useful to your analysis.
In the list below are links to articles that provide a short description of typical applications of each search type.
The search options in TrendMiner are:
- Similarity search: look for patterns in your data by searching through history and finding visually similar events.
- Value based search: look for periods in history where specific conditions are met, such as, temperatures below certain thresholds, pressures above a safety limit, valves fully open etc.
- Cross-asset value based search: search option that enables you to explore through similar assets and attributes that are predefined as part of a template.
- Digital step search: find specific occurrences in your data where a step was made in a digital tag, such as a transition between two product types or batch phases.
- Operating area search: search for periods adhering or not adhering to a selected region in the scatterplot, e.g. to identify different or changing modes of operation such as fouling.
- Context item search: Search and select context items contained within the timelines of your context views of interest.